5 Steps to Achieving Success with Confidence
As single moms, it’s easy to find yourself feeling less that confident. However, if you take time to look at all your past achievements, it can help boost your confidence. Achieving success can make you a more confident person, but it’s difficult to reach the level of success you desire without confidence. Confidence is the catalyst to overcoming doubts and fears and can help you through the worst obstacles you’ll encounter on the road to success. Here are some sure-fire steps to help you get the confidence you need to climb the success ladder:
- Be true to yourself. Your values and belief system must be firmly in place if you want to achieve a success you can be proud of and to ensure you like yourself when you do reach the top of the ladder.
If you achieve success in ways which compromise who you truly are, you won’t be able to enjoy your achievements. It will be a success built on sand rather than solid ground and may crumble and fall with time.
- Trust in your abilities. You may have much to learn before you can succeed in a chosen field or path. Think of all that you’ve achieved so far and obstacles you’ve already overcome and trust that you can do more.
Don’t dismiss what you’ve learned so far in life. You might think it was easy and that anyone could do it, but others may see it as remarkable and look up to you for it.
- Use your subconscious mind. Repeating positive affirmations and shooing negative thoughts away builds strength for your subconscious mind – a powerful ally in your quest for success.
Your subconscious mind, when trained to do your bidding can make a real difference in how you and others see yourself. It can also be a detriment if you let negative thoughts permeate and gain control – making you doubt your true abilities.
- Use correct body language. Watch your posture, stance and control of your body language. It can be powerful when dealing with others and expecting a great outcome. Sitting up straight (as your mother used to tell you) can send a far different and more positive message than slumping.
Study body language and begin to practice it. When you enter a room with your head held high and walking like you own where you are and how you present yourself, people will take notice in a positive way.
- Pay attention to your personal look. When you present yourself as unkempt and looking wrinkled and ungroomed, the image isn’t one that reaps success.
If this is an area of your life where you lack skills, seek the help of others and develop a style you’re comfortable with and which fits the image you want to present. Not sure where to begin? Or perhaps, you’d like to have someone in your corner cheering and guiding you on your Journey to Success? If so, let’s chat! Schedule your complimentary session NOW online or email me at: info@JudithFletcher.com